All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of Allenby Accountants. Please email requests to email@example.com.
- This website is provided by Allenby Accountants, The Manor, Sweetcroft Lane, Hillingdon, London, UB10 9LE.
References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- "Allenby Accountants" or "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean Allenby Accountants and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- "you" or "your" shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you" and "your" shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under Restricted Areas) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about Allenby Accountants and Allenby Accountants services subject to your consent.
Website Privacy Statement
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
Allenby Accountants does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the web page and / or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
A cookie is a text file that is used by many websites to identify your computer to their server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
The so-called “Cookie Law” requires websites to obtain consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device, like a smartphone or tablet.
As such, and in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s guidance on the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we understand by visiting this site, you have given your “implied consent” for cookies being set on your device.
Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.